For questions regarding internships, please contact Eline van Zon. We especially welcome students in Bioinformatics, Genetics or Statistics.
University Research Fellow
For the year 2020-2021 I am looking for a Master student who wants to be appointed as University Research fellow in my lab during the academic year 2020-2021. You can do this next to your master’s. Contents of the fellowship are flexible, but may include:
- assisting with teaching
- assisting with organizational tasks for several ongoing projects (organizing meetings, setting up calls)
- opportunity to attend scientific conferences
- opportunity to follow additional, external courses
- participate in activities of CTGlab
- write a scientific paper (if combined with internship or literature thesis)
If you are a master student at the VU in a neuroscience, genetics or bioinformatics related field, your average grades are 7.5 or higher, and would like to be considered, please send me an e-mail with your CV, grade list and brief motivation no later than July 10, 2020.
The URF is funded by the VU and includes a budget of 10k Euro to be spent on URF related activities.
For more information see the VU URF site.
And: urf_brochure__2020_2021.pdf (491.77 KB)
We are currently looking for a computational PhD student on our BRAINSCAPES project: see the VU vacancy here
We are looking for a computational Postdoc on our BRAINSCAPES project: see the VU vacancy here
For other openings, see also the VU-CNCR listings .