If you are interested in doing an internship at the CTG lab please contact Eline van Zon.
We especially welcome students in Bioinformatics, Genetics or Statistics.
Send her an email with:
- your background
- current situation/study
- goals and wishes for your internship.
- mention the period
- add your CV, motivation letter and grades
Note: there a no internship spots available for Spring/Summer 2023. If you want to apply for an internship for Fall/Winter 2023, please make sure that we receive your application at the latest in June.
University Research Fellow
Information and deadlines for application for URF 2023/2024:
For the year 2023-2024 we are looking for a Master student who wants to be appointed as University Research fellow in my lab during the academic year 2023-2024. You can do this next to your master’s. Contents of the fellowship are flexible, but may include:
- assisting with teaching
- assisting with organizational tasks for several ongoing projects (organizing meetings, setting up calls)
- opportunity to attend scientific conferences
- opportunity to follow additional, external courses
- participate in activities of CTGlab
- write a scientific paper (if combined with internship or literature thesis)
If you are a master student at the VU in a neuroscience, genetics or bioinformatics related field, your average grades are 7.5 or higher, and would like to be considered, please send an e-mail to Danielle Posthuma with your CV, grade list and brief motivation no later than July 15, 2023.
The URF is funded by the VU and includes a budget of 10k Euro to be spent on URF related activities.
More info:== brochure_urf_2023_2024_pdf (279.84 KB)==
We are looking for several PhD students! Vacancies will follow soon, but feel free to enquire via e-mail. We look for people with a computational, bioinformatics, or neuroscience background
For other openings, see also the VU-CNCR listings .